Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The New Face Of Coach: Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth's new gig ain't music
Gwyneth's new gig ain't music

Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow has been named as the new brand ambassador for U.S. luxury brand Coach. The brand is celebrating its 70th anniversary and Gwyneth was picked because "she embodies the spirit, energy and elegance of the Coach brand".

Gwyneth's Coach ad campaign, which was shot by Peter Lindbergh on a rooftop in Manhattan, will be featured in selected markets in Asia and Europe in September.

"I grew up in New York City and I've always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand. I'll never forget gettng my first Coach bag," the Country Strong actress tells WWD.

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=4338

Annette Bening Talia Balsam Jessica Pare Scarlett Johansson

No comments:

Post a Comment