Sunday, April 24, 2011

Champagne for the Ladies

Lauren, Laura (soon-to-be-bride), Tobe, me, Morgan, Amy

Well, actually it was just called The Champagne Room, we drank sangria! We were celebrating Laura's upcoming nuptials and unfortunately it was a sad goodbye since this was the last time I saw these ladies before moving to the D.C. area. We had a blast, like usual.


Morgan came up with a great "game" Mad Libs! We fill out all the words, she put them into the story, and read it to us. It was hilarious if you are looking for a great shower idea (can be as dirty or clean as you like!). And what's an event (for us at least) without a photobooth?! Others we've done: wedding for Tobe, Morgan's 30th Birthday, and I'm realizing I haven't posted the one they did for me, will do! The one we did for Laura was obviously wedding related. I put a veil over my face, Tobe had a heart, Amy sticking her ring out, you get the idea.

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/04/champagne-for-ladies.html

Jennifer Garner Jennifer Love Hewitt Lindsay Lohan Torrie Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment