Saturday, April 30, 2011

Alex Pettyfer Behaving Badly

Not a happy camper
Not a happy camper

Oh dear, Alex Pettyfer did not hold anything back in his recent interview with VMAN magazine. He dissed Los Angeles, the acting industry and women in general.

"L.A. is growing on me a little bit but it's still a s***hole," Alex said. "I think it's this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear. Geographically it's fantastic, but socially it's disgusting. I wish they'd run all the c**ts out." Wonder what his potential employers must think of this!

"Being an actor is like being in prison," he went on to say. "You go, serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris."

The I Am Number Four actor, in the same expletive-laden interview, also revealed a tattoo he has above his crotch which says "thank you". "In case I forget to say it," he explains naughtily. Um yeah, no wonder Dianna Agron is no longer seeing him.

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=4344

Mark Ruffalo Sienna Guillory Claire Forlani Meg Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment