Friday, April 22, 2011

Game Detained at Canadian Border, Possibly for 14 Days

Filed under: ,


Raymond Boyd/Getty Images

Early on Wednesday morning (April 20), West Coast rapper Game was in good spirits as he tweeted "Happy 420" to fans and announced that he was en route to Canada to perform shows. But things quickly turned sour when he ran into trouble at the Canadian border.

Game immediately began tweeting about the incident, revealing that he had been held at the border for over three hours and was still not allowed to enter the country. "Customs officials just denied me entry into Canada," Game wrote. "I'm sorry 2 ALL my fans but I was mislead by promoters & assured I would be able 2 enter."

The news only got worse as Game continued to provide details over Twitter about his predicament. "This just in: I'm being detained in Canada for 14 days until they process my inadmissability then I'll have a hearing heard by a judge," he tweeted. "At that point the judge will decide to either deport me or give me a sentence for violating Canada's immigrant entry laws."

Source: http://www.theboombox.com/2011/04/21/game-detained-at-canadian-border-possibly-for-14-days/

Bethanie Mattek Sands Annette Bening Talia Balsam Jessica Pare

No comments:

Post a Comment