Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photobucket

I usually love to be busy.

Not too busy but just a balanced kind of busy.

I think I have been teetering on the unbalanced side of too busy...which makes sense that I am craving flip flops, sand and a bathing suit right now.

I really have no complaints..just a handful of kids.
In which I have explaining to do as to why it is not a choice to pick ballet class over going to 1st grade next year. Seriously one of my girls thought it was an option. Is it bad that they are already sick of school and they are only in half day kindergarten? If this carries on for too long I may have to enroll them into that one hippy school with no desks and a garden in the middle....have you heard of that one? Kids really are the cool ones...too cool for school obviously.

As of right now I am implementing the "no worries" code and there is a possibility that the computer does not comply with that code...that's ok because it is holding inspiration from my brain that wants to come out so at some point it is inevitable.

Anyway, hope you all had a nifty weekend.

P.S. - I still haven't been able to devour the new Lonny/Traditional online mag like I've been wanting to do...rats!

P.S.S. Why is framing so expensive? Refer to the unframed mess my kids are standing in front of while practicing the Pledge of Allegiance on Friday morning. They were getting a little nervous to be recorded saying the Pledge in their kindergarten class so I told them to stand against the wall and I would practice recording them. The fly on the wall probably saw me laughing...

Source: http://vivafullhouse.blogspot.com/2011/04/i-usually-love-to-be-busy.html

Penelope Cruz nicki minaj Carmen Sandiego Cheryl Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment