Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kristen Stewart Thinks Marriage Isn�t Necessary

Blog photo


The Twilight actress, who is in a relationship with her co-star, Robert Pattinson, said recently that while she believes couples can stay together, she finds the process of tying the knot to be unnecessary. Now, don�t tell this to Kim K please.

Kristen said: "I like the thought of two people staying together for the rest of their lives. For me, however, this doesn't need to be sealed with signatures."

The actress recently also said that she can often be a recluse and tries to avoid being seen in public. She added: "I have to pick and choose where I'm going. I have become very reclusive. Sometimes I'm like, 'Oh, I can't deal with anything right now, I can't see anybody.'"

The 21-year-old star recently admitted that she is happy that the twilight franchise is coming to an end and even anticipated the end of filming the final instalment, Breaking Dawn.

Looks like Kristen is more than ready to move on, if the fans let her, that is. 

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=4728

Jennifer Lawrence Bethanie Mattek Sands Annette Bening Talia Balsam

No comments:

Post a Comment