Saturday, August 20, 2011

Celebrate 2011: August Calendar


If you are on a diet or trying NOT to eat sweets, you have been warned not to read this calendar. So many delicious days this month. Cupcake Day, Ice Cream Sandwich Day, Soft Ice Cream Day...apparently there are lots of "days" for yummy food and my sweet tooth doesn't mind. I'm not surprised there's a Middle Child's Day... they would need a day since they were so neglected growing up (hehe, my sister will love that!). Is it obvious I'm an oldest child? There are a few healthy days in there, Watermelon Day and More Herbs Less Salt Day. A day that I can actually take advantage of living in the D.C. area is Smithsonian Day.

What are your favorites this month?
Get a large version of this calendar on my flickr.

Source: http://www.mimiandmegblog.com/2011/07/celebrate-2011-august-calendar.html

Sarah Michelle Naomi Watts Chelsea Handler Suri Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment