Wednesday, July 20, 2011

David Beckham Books Justin Bieber For Private Concert

David Beckham has booked Justin Bieber for a private concert for his sons who are fans of the singer. And in return, all Justin wants is, get this, soccer lessons from Becks!

Private soccer training in return: deal?
Private soccer training in return: deal?

In an interview with Britain's Closer magazine, Justin said: "I've agreed to give the boys a private concert at their house - if David gives me some private soccer lessons! David's an amazing dad, and he told me how happy it would make the boys, so I had to say yes. David tells me my records are always played in their household, and David and Victoria are both really cool, so I'm happy to oblige."

For the kids
For the kids

Justin is even considering asking his girlfriend, Selena Gomez to join in the fun. "Maybe now they have a girl, Selena will have to come too, and dedicate a song to Harper."

Soccer moves for the Biebs in return of a private concert for the Beckham boys -- sounds like a good deal!

Source: http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=4625

Jennifer Lawrence Bethanie Mattek Sands Annette Bening Talia Balsam

No comments:

Post a Comment